Help Us Care for Animals in Need
Center Valley Animal Rescue volunteers care for over 150 animals daily. We have positions and projects for all skill sets and passions!
Training and Orientation
We hold monthly training and orientations:
- December 19 @ 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- January 16, 2021 @ 9:30 am – 11:30 am
We want you to be a part of our team, please submit an application and join us today!
Volunteers can be individuals, couples, parents with children, service groups, students and community service workers – all that is required is a caring heart, dedication to animal welfare and a signed waiver. Volunteers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult, the minimum age for a volunteer is 8 years old.
- Daily inside animal care (cats, dogs, birds, small animals, and reptiles)
- Daily outside animal care (sheep, rabbits, goats, llamas, horses and more!)
- Office work
- Staffing Spay/Neuter Clinics
- Fundraising committee
- Events committee
- Fence and facility building
- And more
Our animal population is dynamic – you never know what new exotic, adorable baby animals or unique wildlife will be sheltered at the ranch. Our volunteers help rehabilitate and rehome our animals – and one of the biggest perks of working at the ranch is the opportunity to socialize and restore human and animal bonds with our creatures. We deeply appreciate our volunteers and welcome all who share our love of animals!