Help Us Care for Animals in Need
Things are evolving rapidly at this time. We want all of you to stay safe and take care of your health needs. We also continue to depend on you as the vital source that keep things running smoothly around the ranch.
As we get through this time together, we ask that you follow these precautionary guidelines:
- If you are immune compromised, have high health risks or have had possible exposure to Corona Virus please stay home. Please call or email to let us know you will not be coming in.
- If you or a family member presents any signs of respiratory illness or fever please stay home for at least 72 hours after symptoms subside.
- While working with us at CVAR, please limit the number of people in small spaces to 1* and practice recommended social distancing guidelines. (Stay 6 feet away from people, do not hug or shake hands.) *Children volunteering need to be working with a parent and may not work on their own. This will be the exception to 1 person per room.
- Please practice respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene: cover your mouth and wash and sanitize hands thoroughly. Avoid touching your face when in public.
- Please wash hands when you arrive and before you leave. Please wipe down door knobs and light switches as part of general cleaning. CVAR staff is also doing this daily.
- Please alert us if you are sick or have tested positive for Covid – 19 so we can alert folks who have come in contact with you.
Center Valley Animal Rescue volunteers care for over 150 animals daily. We have positions and projects for all skill sets and passions!
our next New Volunteer Orientation meeting is
April 18th @ 9:30 am
please submit an application and join us today!
Volunteers can be individuals, couples, parents with children, service groups, students and community service workers – all that is required is a caring heart, dedication to animal welfare and a signed waiver. Volunteers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult, the minimum age for a volunteer is 8 years old.
CVAR positions include:
- Daily inside animal care (cats, dogs, birds, small animals, and reptiles)
- Daily outside animal care (sheep, rabbits, goats, llamas, horses and more!)
- Office work
- Staffing Spay/Neuter Clinics
- Fundraising committee
- Events committee
- Fence and facility building
- And more